I joined the 5k race last weekend. It was called Guocoland run and was organized by Guocoland Bhd company. http://www.guocoland-run.com/.  It was raining along the highway before I reached there. I arrived at 6.15 am and it was still dark.


The temperature was slightly chill and I think it was good to run. Everybody excited about the race and we started line up together at the start line around 7 am. I did not notice that somebody took picture from the start line and I found my picture on Guocoland Facebook. Here it is...


 This is the route for 5 km


Honestly 5km is not far and I should run harder than suppose to be. When I saw some participants stop and walking in the middle of the race, I think want to do the same thing. It was not suppose to be like that. It was completely mental tortured. I did stop and walk for 3 times. But I managed run all the way to the finish line after 3 km.


My target was to run about 40 minutes and I managed to run 5k for 39++ minutes.  This is my result..

Yes I am done 5k Race..for 39 minutes 49 seconds!

Every participant got a dry fit t-shirt from Organizer so I wore it after the race.