I finally sold my car. I couldn't believe it went sooo fast. I advertised on 5th Sept online and it was officially transferred to new ownership on 12th Sept, last Friday. Honestly I love that car and wanted to keep it but I just do not have enough time to take care two cars at the same time. Truthfully it was my first car and I bought it when I got first job in November 2000. Wow, until now 14 years went by, it full with history and very nostalgic. 

So many people called while she was on advertisement. I waited a few days to see who were really serious. I decided to choose the right buyer who can take care of it. At least I know the owner and trust that person.

Transferring ownership of the car is not harder than I thought. You have to call for appointment to set date at Puspakom for car inspection. My inspection date was on Friday (12th Sept) 9 am and only RM30 as fees payment. The inspection was good and I got pass certificate. Then we went to JPJ. We have to fill out 2 forms and did biometric fingerprint. The fees cost is RM100. That's it. Done process of transferring name. All those fees paid by buyer.





Goodbye Kancil....