It was yesterday on Wednesday (27th). yeah it was middle of the week.  I took half day from work and planned to spend the rest of day with Axel at the park. Before leaving the house for park, I made the cake. Robert planned to bake it for me but I decided to do it. It's been long time I stop baking. It was just a simple cake and time preparation was about 20 minutes.


The park is just about 15 minutes drive from our house and has a playground. He was not ready for playground because of too many obstacles that he could get an accident. So I let him walked freely on the grass. He completely enjoyed walking around and never stopped to get rest  a little bit. He laughed a lot and so happy. 





We came back around 7 pm and getting ready for celebration. We celebrated with 3 major things a song, birthday present and a cake. It was totally completed. Robert sang a birthday song for me, I blew up the candle and open the present. It was fun and lovely. We had  pizzas for dinner. 

So this is my birthday cake - Red Velvet!


Finally, thank you to family and friends for remembering and wishing me on my birthday. xoxo