We spent lovely Sunday at the Farm in the City. I've actually found that place when I searched about petting zoo. Seriously I want to introduce Axel with nature in early age. He always watching animals on TV and this time he will get closer look what animals look like and experience to walk around them. The place is located at Seri Kembangan, Selangor and you can find it with gps or waze. The place is very shady with trees and very comfortable to walk through it.

The trip began with the giant land tortoise park. The zookeeper provided us some veggies and I showed Axel to feed the tortoise. We took pictures. There are different kind of tortoise and several ponds and aquarium filled with turtles.






He said with out loud "turtle!!"


Then we went to a reptile farm...we saw snakes such as giant pythons and giant monitor lizard in the glass cage. I didn't take any pictures of snake. I guess I do not like snake.

Next we walked to the bird aviary. There are many small birds flying over the trees and our head, turkeys and ducks in the water. The interesting part were the birds and the ducks eat their food out of my hand.



We stopped at the small lake to see fish and omg! there were a lof of fishes crowded on the surface of the water. We fed them with a bowl of pellets. 
Axel felt amazed and said "Fish!!" while pointing his finger to them.




We fed the deer too.




We saw varieties of tamed animals such as rabbits, small ponies, small kangaroos, goats, skunk and few owls at the park. Unfortunately my batter camera died and I couldn't take anymore pictures. Some with my phone camera. The most activities we did were feeding the animals and we felt great about it. We spend almost 2 hours there and we enjoyed most of it.

We also plan to go there some other time
.
Here is some of the information of the park

Location: Jln Prima Tropika Barat, Bandar Putra Permai 43300 Seri Kembangan Selangor
GPS       : 2.980504,101664104
Opening day: Mon-Sun (Except Tuesday) from 9.30 am - 6pm