This night hike was my first time since I joined the KL Hiking group. I have been to KDCF last year but it was morning time. So the 2nd time happened on Wednesday night last week (March 18th). The participant gathered around 8 pm and started to hike around 8.30 pm. The special thing about hike at night is I have to carry THREE MANDATORY things which are head light, whistle and water bottle. And I carried extra stuff like backup small torch light and blinking light in a tiny fanny pack.


I took a long with me a bottle of water which mixed with lemon flavored salt tablet. The taste is better than 100 plus drink.


The trail that we hiked was 12 km round trip. Since I walked fast in a group plus tripping, slipping off and lost in the middle of the trail. I finished and walked out of the forest around 11.44pm. That 12 km walked was totally such a long trail!


The participant joined the hike were about 50+ people. Even though it looked such a crowd at the start point they finally separated because some of them ran and some of them walk. So everybody did own their own pace.