Again, the weather channel has alert us with "Hurricane Irene" since Friday last week. It would be expected coming on Friday night to Saturday. This news is not so great to hear but seriously we have to take precaution. The forecast reported that hurricane will be HIGH threat level category which we would have wind damage, downed trees, power outages, thunder storm, rain and flooding. The picture show the projected path of Hurricane Irene

Image borrowed from Weather Channel

And today I felt shaking around 1.55 pm to 2 pm. The shaking lasted for few seconds in the house. I have no idea what was happened and it really freaked me out. When I turned the tv on, the news channel talking about earthquake which strikes from Virginia all the way to North Carolina. OMG! This is my first experience to feel few second 5.9 magnitude earthquake and I couldn't imagine if it's more than 5.9 magnitude. If you need to read more about it, click this site.