We had yard sale on Saturday last week (Dec 3rd). It was one day yard sale and thankfully everything done smoothly. I couldn't believe a lot of people came over and interested to buy our stuff. It was my first time to have a yard sale and absolutely I enjoyed talking to customers, deal with the price, selling stuff and excited to put bunch of dollar bills in my pocket. We advertised on the newspaper, internet and also made 5 signboards on the day before yard sale. 


The night before yard sale, Robert put price tag on every stuff and I painted the letters for the sign boards. I slept late and Robert didn't sleep whole night!
We actually opened yard sale at 8 am till 5 pm but unexpectedly people came before 8 o'clock. I was so busy handle customers and can't take picture people coming. We sold tools, surfboards, electronic/electrical stuff, TV, men clothing and other stuff.

Few people still came over after 5 pm looking for stuff to buy. What an amazing day!