I signed up relay run. It means that running in a team which is consist of 3 people 2k+2k+3k. But on that day I ended up ran alone because of late matters. The run events was held in Padang Merbuk, KL in the evening at 6 pm. There were two reasons why I was late. I relied on my friend to pick me up at home and I have to meet my sister before the race for car.

I guess I was the last person to run at the start line. Everybody included my team had gone. The organizer stopped me before I run and told me I have to run individual 7k since I wasn't with the team. I haven't trained hard few days before the event so I let them know that I just want to run less than 7k. The organizer let me to do any distance and asked me to claim the medal after that. That was nice of him!

I tell you the road were hilly and I managed to run slowly. While I was running,  a woman from Segamat got close beside me. We were talking while running and introduced each other.


I did 3k only. :-P. The organizer stopped me again when I reached the finish line. I couldn't understand what his question because I was breathing hardly that time and thinking to get water. Surprisingly the organizer gave me a two medals. I was wondering why I got two medals and I think because I ran for another member of my team. 

The volunteers supplied the participants, water, banana and a nice water bottle. And again I met that Segamat woman and she invited me to take picture with her. I felt so honored.

I also found my team and gave one medal to one of my team member. Here is my medal and a free water bottle.



I felt good after running on that day.  I met nice and friendly people and that makes me humble and touchy.