Date : Sunday 23rd Aug  2015
Venue: Botanical Park Shah Alam
Distance : 5k

Running in Botanical Park seriously challenging to me. The terrain course is a lot of hills. The race began with going up to the steep hill and I knew it was gonna be tough. My legs started getting tired and I can feel it really takes more energy than running on the flat ground. I found the trick that was easier if I have lean my body forward while running up the hills.

When going down the hills, I felt it is much easier. I  really speeding up all the way down the hills and that was the best part. The surrounding area were green and all big trees on the left and right sides.

I finished my run around 8.05 am. (45 minutes)


The organizer provide all participants goodies bag and some food and drinks. I really love this one..fruits. Banana and watermelon really refreshing me after running. I ate a lot of watermelons...



Milo drink? Oh no!!...but it is okay to other people. That chocolate water is not my favorite after race. Don't be surprise, there were long line up (long queue) of people to get this drink.


 I went back home around 10.30 am after lucky draw session.