I made a pie from wild blackberries that I picked on the other day. There are many recipes for berry pies on the internet you can refer. I chose simple recipe and it turned out great!. This recipe also can use for any fresh berry.


Method:

Preheat oven 350 degree F

Crust:
1 unbaked 9" pie crust or double pie crust( 1 for top and 1 for bottom)
You can find double pie crust at the store. I used Pillsburry pie crust.

Or if you prefer to make crust, you can refer this site
Most of the recipes use 4 cups blackberries, but I just used 2 cups.
Filling:
2 cups fresh blackberries
2 Tbsp flour
1/2 cup sugar
1 Tbsp butter

*Combine fresh blackberries, flour and sugar in the bowl. Mix them well without crushing the blackberries.
*Pour them into the pie shell and dot them with butter.
*Cover with top crust. Cut the slits into top of pastry for ventilation. 
*Option: I cut long strips of the top crust to make lattice work across top of pie.
*Press the edge of pie with fork.

*Bake it for 40 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
*Serve with cool whip or vanilla icecream.
Both of us love it and I would make it again!!