I love all kind of berries. Strawberry, blackberry, raspberry and never forgotten blueberry. The color, the taste and the smell of the freshness of that fruits really making me so tempting to buy them at the store. The standard price of them excluded strawberry are $3.99 for 1 pint or 1 container. The actual price is quite expensive and the store will offer $2.50 in special day or time on sale. I often buy blueberry when they are on sale and it took me a few days to eat 1 pint of blueberry. Usually they became the menu for my breakfast. Here they are:

1) Blueberries oatmeal - Quaker oat + milk + Heat in microwave + blueberry =


2) Buttermilk Biscuit with blueberry on top. Baked them in the microwave and eat them with maple syrup. The biscuit are warm, crispy on the outside and soft inside and the blueberry will melt in your mouth.

3) Blueberry pancake with maple syrup.


It just simple breakfast but it tasty, smells good, fills me up and made my day!!