It has been years Babe chewing the green rubber toy from Pet Smart. That one was 10 inches long has been lasting for 2 years. He chewed it into pieces, swallowed it and threw it up in the next morning. That green rubber finally became 2 inches long now or maybe less. It made me to find a new toy for Babe.  Babe has powerful jaws and he is an aggressive chewer. He loves to chew anything which fell off to the floor. He chewed pen, paint brush, shoes, rubber flip flop and one crazy time he chewed Robert's Motorola cellphone. The camera of the phone was broke. After a couple days surveying, we decided to buy this toy called Kong Extreme. It is a strong black rubber and can be stuffed with the treat inside it.
 He was so excited when he got his new toy in the beginning. After a while he kind of ignore it. We guess he did not like that rubber smell. Hmmm..it smell like a tire. We wash it for a few times to get rid of the smell but it didn't work. Here some pictures of him chewing his toy.


I love to see his ears folding down when he was chewing that thing. I think it was so cute.

 He was mad when he knew that I was taking his pictures. I think what's bothering him was my camera flash. Grrr....
 

He got back to work when I turned my camera off. Keep busy babe! Working out your teeth.