"Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get" That was a memorable quote from a Forrest Gump movie. Sometimes Robert said that to me when we had a bad day or something happened between us. But last night that quote was crossing in my mind when he suprised me with a box of chocolate. Thanks honey. Personally I didn't notice he picked that chocolate while we went shopping together. He knows that I am a chocoholic.


 I was so excited when I saw it at home and opened that box patiently.


The smell of chocolate making me so tempt and there have a variety of form of chocolates in the golden wrap inside the box. Obviously I did not know which one I should take a bite first. I also found the list of chocolate name under the lid for reference.
 



I understand what was the quote about. That chocolates represent like life has a lot of choices to make. Apparently, they will be my best friend at the moment.