I've been loving this candy since Robert won the Jelly Belly Bean contest a few months ago. This candy really making me addicted when I chewed it. I have non stop thinking of which color to pick everyday, funny. It's taste sweet and like real fruit flavour. The shape just look like a real bean. You can see the colourful of jelly beans in the jar below.



They have 35, 40 and 50 flavours at the store and  but I picked the 40 one. Choosing the color is my favourite part. There are different kind of colors. It is not only one green color but different kind of green or different kind of red or blue or yellow which is fascinating me to feel the pleasure of fruit taste. Every color represents a different taste.


I can't remember every one of those beans when I started picking one of it.  So I cut the flavour list off of the package and put in the jar so that I can refer the flavour everytime I pick the color. Nice!