Daylight saving time ending at 2 am on Nov 7 2010 and goes on until 2 am on March 2011. It means that I have to add an hour back today. I have no idea why US put some standard system extending their time. I suppose to change it at 2 am but I was sleeping. So I changed it when I woke up this morning. I move an hour back from 11.26 am 


 To this time at 10.26 am


It also reminding me that it will be 13 hours different between US time and Malaysia time rather than usual 12 hours different. It would be a good opportunity for me to communicate longer with my family in Malaysia during their daytime.

The transition from Daylight Saving Time to Standard Time just messing the clocks system, I guess. I don't see any reasons to put an extra hour back. But I need to be in positive way accepting with the time shift. The people could be more productive, work longer, exercise more and et cetera. Some states like Arizona and Hawaii do not practice this daylight time saving. So I think if I do not like it I should move over there.