It has been 3 days I made this easy treats. Robert and I love it. It began when Alice brought home some of that treats from Halloween party she went. So the other day I bought a big box of Kelloggs Rice Krispies and a packet of plain marshmallow from Food Lion store at the beach. The price  for both of them  surprisely so cheap which were around $3.
Making it on the first time has turned out not so good. It was soggy and not crunchy at all. I was pretty little sad. I used microwave to make my job easily. I made mistake by pouring too much butter and I let the marshmallows melting all the way in the butter. So I try it again on the next day. Obviously only  a few steps of direction to make it. This recipe I made just for 2 persons. Here it is:
1) Heat 1 tbsp of butter in the bowl

2) Pour a half packet of marshmallow in the melted butter
 3) Heat them until they melted and ALMOST rising up around the bowl,

4)Pour the rice krispies into the marshmallow and stirred them until they all coated with marshmallow.
Those combination making that rice krispies so sticky and little elastic like a spider web. I put them in the baking dish, pressed them with buttered on the bottom of spoon until they all fit around the dish and finally let them cool for a while.
 Then you can cut it off into cubes . Yeayy!!! Here is the picture of my rice krispies treat.
 *Optional you can put some marshmallow topping for decoration
 Let's enjoy them for breakfast or anytime you want.