"The Riddle"- I am totally blessed when I found this song title. Personally I've been looking this song for so long and unexpectedly I stumbled across that song while I was searching techno music in Robert's desktop. Wow... it’s been TWENTY SIX years! Or over 2 decades I finally discovered the title. This song completely brings nostalgic to my childhood memories.

I was 7 years old when I listened this song for the first time and it become my favourite song since then. Back in 80's I really enjoyed watching it's music video on TV and sadly I didn't bother the title of the song. I completely forgot about it when I grew up and the song still remaining in my mind without title. I just caught some lyric "...Babylon time" and remembered the scene of egg on a bald head man (1:55 min).

So enjoy watching The Riddle video music below. The Riddle by Nik Kershaw was a hit song of UK single chart in 1984.



Seriously this song is strange that has no meaning at all. Nik claimed this song is nonsense, rubbish and confused rambling (more info). I guess that was the reason I remember this song for so long. Haha!

Do you have a favourite song that brings to your childhood memories?