We spent our Thanksgiving Day at parent's house today. We were so blessed that we had such wonderful family gathering and having special dinner. Turkey, sweet potatoes, stuffing, cranberries sauce and pumpkin pie were part of holiday tradition meals. Thanks Martha (my mom in law). Those were lovely meals!! I brought some food which I cooked at home for them

Three boys (From left: Dad, Robert, Turner) were having conversation
Big Robert and little Robert

Robert's mom is keeping bunch of pets in the house. She loves cats and dogs. So I met her new cat today. Mr Whiskers

Meronica

Delilah, she is an old dog,

Other new dog, I forgot her name. She is really nice.


Those foods that I talked about before. They were bread pudding and devil eggs for our feast at parent's house.


It was first attempt I made raisin bread pudding.



Very Happy Thanksgiving Day !!!!