Warm weather all year round in Malaysia making me insensitive about the weather information. I don't even bother the weather for tomorrow. At the same time I absolutely forgot about nasty cold in the US right now. I apparently being a different person. We never missed to watch the weather channel over there. We always alert the changing of weather, temperature drop or wind, thunderstorm, hurricane and etc. Was it funny that I remembered every US weatherman/woman presenting the weather? Those weather were exciting nature but it wasn't great to hear when they brutally hit the  NC area.

When ESPN mentioned whether Punxsutawney Phil (groundhog) see his shadow and I noticed today is a Groundhog day

Pic from groundhog movie

Will there be early spring? I shouldn't be so serious about ground hog (rodent) thing. Eventhough spring is my favourite season, I don't think I would be there soonest. I ultimately have a lot of important stuff to do right now. I am counting day!