I've been growing my hair out about two years. Honestly Robert loves long hair. He totally insisted me to persist my hair grow longer and never wanted me to cut it short unless tip haircut. So the longest hair I have had last time was reaching my chest. Even though long hair look feminine but they absolutely need extra care. Conditioner, hair mask and serum are part of the daily care. I wasn't born with straight hair (curly at the end) so blowing it out after showering is the laziest thing for me. I always prefer straight hair style for manageably look. Thankfully my hot air brush helps me a lot to straighten it just for 15-20 minutes.


But lately we discussed about hair growth and haircut style and talked about extremely short haircut. We came out with crazy idea to shave my head like Demi Moore in GI Jane movie or Natalie Portman in V-Vendetta movie. I completely love the idea but I think hardly to get wig suit with my face.

I don't think I would try that. I know I will freak out to see my head like an egg.


pic from rotten tomatoes website

So we looked over the internet to get the picture sample of short hairstyle.  Decision has been made. While we were heading to salon
R: Are you seriously gonna do it??
Me: We decided together so just do it

My long hair is gone, now it is my new look.



It called bob Style. Really short at the back. The style I got actually inspired from victoria beckham picture.



Have a good weekend!