Being a catsitter for just one cat is basically fun but catsitting for a bunch of kitties and a mama cat for more than a week had me crazy enough :). My li'l sister left me cat's family with a huge cage while she is having fun in Great Wall,China. Hope she had a nice trip and bring us tons of souvenir. Sigh! Eventhough cats are cute creatures on earth but honestly I hate to have a cat. That is the least animal on my pet list! 
5 kitties! I dont have their name.

Literally my mom and I taking care of them alternately. Feeding them three times a day obviously and the most hated part are scooping out the cat poops and cleaning the litter box. We put the cage outside so that won't be a problem of unpleasant smell when they are littering or pissing. More cat pics.


The active twins

I feel responsible about every part of them eventhough they aren't mine. I rearranged the plank of the cage, sprayed the mosquitoe repellent under the cage and the great thing I bought a milk powder for mother cat. I gave her a human powder milk for few days ago. Oooops!! That was Robert's idea, he used to have a cat before and our powder milk is totally not advisable. 



Our car port area sometimes becomes a motel of other stray cats for overnight stay. The mother cat is very protective of her kitties and really aggressive towards other cat so we have to cover the cage with blanket at night to avoid cat's crisis. It happened one night, when the mama cat growling fiercely to some cat who stopped by our house.

A terribly growling sound woke me up in the middle of the night and I had to make them stop by chasing away the other cat. Poor me, the mama pooped accidentally in the cage. The cage has wheels,so I just pushed it closer to the water tap and sprayed it with water hose on the poop. Mama and kitties climbed up to the top plank to stay away from wet and they seriously observing me cleaning the stain on the ground of the cage. Maybe they thought I was having fun doing it. That was kind of dirty job at night!!




Generally I enjoyed to have them  for a while.