I've seen a lot of movies lately but the movies that had caught my attention were Hugo and The girl with the Dragon Tattoo. These movies are really interesting and so creative.


Hugo was really interesting movie. The movie related to the orphan boy who lives alone in railway station Paris and keeps the train station clocks running. His late father left him automaton that need a special key to unlock the secret. He meets an old man, a shopkeeper George Melies and discovers surprising connection between automaton and that old man's past memories.



The girl with the dragon tattoos took almost 3 hours long. I watched it more than once because there were so many things I missed and so many dots that I have to connect. It is about journalist (Daniel Craig) and his punk computer hacker assistant (Rooney Mara) working together in the investigation of a wealthy man's niece who disappeared 40 years ago. The plot of the story is mystery and totally is not boring.