I finished reading 4 novels this month. All those novels are Sidney's and I greatly enjoyed reading the books and experiencing variety of careers and personal characteristics.


The naked face - Dr Judd Steven, a psychiatrist is suspected of murdering 2 close people which involved with him. The killer is a mystery and he hires private investigator to prove his innocent and track down the real murderer. I also keep guessing who did it while I was reading the book.

Nothing lasts forever - 3 women doctors who have loves, dreams working at the same hospital in San Francisco, California. They came from different background and everyone got unexpected destiny. The story also tells life and death in an operating room, a hectic life environment in the hospital. At least I know the true working life in the hospital and relationship between patients and doctor and among doctors.

The Other Side of Midnight - The story focuses the life of two women Noelle who is from Paris and Catherine is an American. The characters gradually show of passion, love, vengeance and fascinating plot as the story progress.

The Memories of Midnight - The novel is sequel of the Other Side of midnight. I read this book once in 2008 and I re-reading it to remember the characters and the plot.  The story was surprising, suspense and absolutely satisfied at the end of chapter. Great book!!