Last week we had fleas attacked in the house. Our HOUSE got FLEAS?!  Seems they are so tiny and hardly to see with naked eyes, we can't see where they came from and when they are going to bite until I realized that I got many rashes on my legs and feet. Those rashes were totally driving me insane. They were extremely itchy and cause me to sratch it like a crazy person. 

Part of the rashes
We believed a stray female yellow fat cat which came in through window few days ago was a flea carrier, brought it in and the fleas bred it in the living room area. So we bought a few stuff to stop the fleas's "PARTY".

- calamine lotion - apply on the bites
- hydrocortisone  - apply on the bites
- bugs spray  - spray on the body to keep off of bugs
- antihistamine pills - take twice a day


Those stuff generally relieve me from itchy and totally stop me from scratching.  One thing that I need to get rid of is  the scars which left on my skin.