It was totally another BIG day for my baby. This is the 4th race for him and the month of May, Robert was the runner for 12 km category. 

Outrageously to say, the race started at 3:00 am for 21 km and 4:00 am for 12 km. While everybody was on bed sleeping on Sunday morning, we struggled up in the middle of the night to get ready for running race PJDawn 2012 organized by Outbox Production at Stadium Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya. We left home at 2 am and I couldn't imagine I was driving on my sleepyhead. But both of us so excited about this dawn event.

Getting there was easy eventhough I have a little bit lack of confident driving to the destination. I've been to swimming complex kelana jaya but never to stadium. I did my job - looked at Google maps before leaving. It was really helpful and guided me which road I should hit. We arrived there at 2.30 am and fortunately got a parking space nearby the stadium.

We saw 21km runners were getting ready at the start line to race. I guess it was about more 200 participants of 21 km running. Robert started stretching exercise while I was waiting for my little sister and her husband, H, who also took part 12 km running race. They came around 3.20 am.

The 12 km runners began to walk to start line just right 15 minutes to 4 am. 


The starting path was crowded when the runners gathered together and made them walking, some of them slow running after we heard the sound of horn vuvuzela at 4 am.
 
When they were all gone, my sis and I walked to find something to munch on and got some picture of us together while waiting for our husband.


The first 21 km runner which was from Kenya finished at 4.30 am at the finish line. Finished an hour and half for 21 km was ultimately like flying. I waited and looked every runner. Frankly I was nervous. It was almost 5 am and I believe he would run good this time. Finally I saw Robert was running towards to the end line. He completely did  better than 3rd race in Penang and finished around 58 minutes based on his timer watch. 
It was too dark, my camera didn't capture it good, Robert at the finish line!
 Faces of proud and happiness

We went to the food station to grab a goodie bag, some snacks, drinks and waiting for H. He managed running to the finish line and he did good.
My sis and H

We absolutely happy and had fun in that morning. It was still dark.
H was munching some food
We shared some snack that we got at the food counter and said goodbye after that.

The result of Robert's race: He got 12th position. Congrats honey bunny!
The stage for giving the prize to top five runners
Actual result: GUN TIME: 58:53.8; NET TIME: 58:20.4
RANKING: 12
Every participants got a medal and plus he got an extra prize, T-shirt which is says
Front t-shirt
back of tshirt
 That's all for the race. Can't wait for another race!