Now it is the beginning of my first day of this year to step on the sand land. I  wore new bathsuit today and we drove off to the Emerald Isle of Atlantic beach on Sunday Morning. We stopped  and unpacked the stuff from the truck at this sign board.


And walked through this wood bridge which access to the beach


We located our stuff closer to the water because low tide will be at 2 pm. The weather was so nice, breezy, the soft white sand and the sound of waves was magnificent. Robert can't wait to go for surfing and he set up the umbrella and everything quickly and rushed to the water.

 I was just chilling on the beach chair taking some pictures and looking at the blue ocean.

When he came back from surfing, he invited me to go into water together, looking for the good waves coming and surf with boogieboard. Catching the good waves and riding on it making my feeling so wonderful. Once the waves pushing you off to the beach made me want to ride it again. I got up and wading in the water while carrying my board. It's totally body workout today especially my legs. I feel the burning of my muscles when running against the waves.

We spent about an hour in the water and we stopped to have some lunch.  We enjoyed some bagel pizzas, juice and water while seeing people walking by and doing things at the beach. Some people walking with their dogs and the sound of barking sometimes annoying us when they let their dogs keep barking to the other dogs.


Playing frisbee on the beach was the other exciting part. Catching the coming disc while running through in the water deep to the ankle making us embrace the  wind breeze and the sand. We played close to the water and it's deep enough to make a great splashes and cool our feet. We jump to catch and doing few techniques to throw the disc. Seriously we had a great exercise. 


The heat of the weather obvioiusly made us dehydrated. We stopped plalying and get back to our spot to refresh ourselves.  The water level start rising around 5 pm and that is the signal of high tide. We decided to pack our things when the water reaching our spot and we went home happily.