I guess I was happier this summer than the last summer. I got everything new. Besides getting new bathing suit, new leather flip flop, I bought the new blue, 37" boogieboard from Walmart. I love it. To me it was borned on July 23, '10.
The hard slick on the bottom surface is to resist waterlog from avoiding the bodyboard from becoming heavy. Now my beach gear completed and need to test how good it performs in the water.
And detachable wrist leash to keep board close to body
We decided to go to the beach in the evening because we were expecting big waves when high tide coming in. The wind was blowing strongly when I packed the stuff in the truck and almost blew my surfboard away when I try to snap some pictures. This time I styled my hair pigtail braids.

 

The wind speed was like 15 mph
when we reached there and the force of the wind passing over making the particles of sand loosely and hitting our legs when we were walking along the beach to find the good spot. I cannot say it was a bad day but the sandstorm preventing me to take picture of me riding waves on that day. The waves was awesome for a while but then it became wild and violent. We planned to go back there on Monday.