The weather was cloudy since I got up this morning. I was so excited today because we planned going to the beach at 10 am but Robert had cancelled it when he referred to the weather forecast on the internet that showed raining will be at noon. I have a little bit frustrated because the rain started at 5 pm. I thought we could have time if we did not bother the forecast.

I haven't been to the beach yet since I have been here a month ago. The weather was so hot for weeks that made me to turn off to the beach. I rather stay in the house than get sunburn on my skin. Staying out of the sun preferably in the afternoon time and went out in the evening to play basketball at the Western Park or went to the store.


 
I know there were a lot of things to do at the beach. I had a lot of fun in the last summer especially when I caught some waves and surfed with boogieboard. It was awesome! Surfing, swimming, sand building and watching pretty waves on the beach is what makes my day to the Emerald Isle beach so memorable.
 
I also got a new Rusty sexy bathing suit, an Oakley boardshort and a new Reef pink flip flop from Robert. Thank you baby for choosing the best stuff for me. All those thing were wonderful gift and motivated me go to the beach and I am excited to wear them soon and looking forward to ride some fierce waves:P