The internet broke down at home and freezing to death temperature turning my mood into a melancholy feeling since last week. That feeling also reminded me about Sir Walter Wally had made his correct prediction about 6 more weeks of winter. Apparently we got raining for many days and snow flurry which was only lasted few hours yesterday. It's been freezing since then.

The package which I ordered from Amazon surprisingly arrived today and it  cheered me up a little. Maybe it was because a gigantic toy for babe. I love to see him getting new stuff. It was like giving a new toy to a kid. Human got occupied with  a lot of different activities to keep them busy in life but animal  also needs something to get him a hectic life. The package was 8 inches long red Nylabone rubber toy. It made from durable nylon and synthetic thermoplastic. The knuckle bone that I gave him three weeks ago was still ok and I guess it would last another more weeks.



I knew he would surprise and excited about a new toy, so I put both knuckle bone and nylabone together to make it more exciting. See the video below. Which one will he choose??



Babe has strong teeth and jaws. Chewing it for hours and breaking it into pieces making his feeling extremely satisfaction. We were thinking that we should give him curfew by changing with the other stuff  alternately to teach him that he should not focus only one toy.

Below his "chew fest" picture


I think my baby also was in the same page with the dog when he was making fun of it.
 
The network technicians  from century link came today and they have been hardly working since in the morning to fix the internet even it was raining and cold. The line has been on and off intermittently for several days and obviously we did not know actually the problem was after we checked the wire around the house.  And thankful it's working now and appreciate with their good job.


"Happy Freezing Day"