Today most people around the world celebrating love by giving flowers, chocolates, card and candies. This is the day where they could send the love wishes OFFICIALLY to their loved ones. I agreed when my hubby said "Every day is a valentine day" which he meant was everyday is a loving day but today I think it is more official. :P

Besides receiving such wonderful cards and heart-shaped chocolate, red velvet cake  is part of the theme. For my personal view, the red velvet cake is really elegant and very classic.  It's really excellent choice of dessert  for  special occasion. Generally this cake is the most expensive than the other cake. 

Obviously I didn't make it from scratch this everning. It was red velvet mix from Duncan Hines brand. The mix made my job sooo..easily. I would think twice to bake a cake from a scratch. huhu!
Personally both of us love red velvet cake. We have been craving it since few months ago but we put on hold  because we wait for a special day. So today this cake is the most highlight of the day. I know it is not perfect make up but the important is delicious.


Combination of the colors are so unique with its bright red color and offset by white cream cheese frosting. The red color which represents symbol of love, passion, emotion and victory made it more special on this Valentine day.

A slice for me. Bon appetit!

It taste so rich, moist and so creamy. Yummy!!

Below is the heart-shaped chocolate,

Thanks hubby and Alice for your lovely card and best wishes from all of us,
"Happy Loving Day"