We spent our leisure time with workout last Sunday. Lifting weight and skiing on the ski machine were part of  routine indoor exercise in the winter. 

Another exciting thing was boxing. Generally it's really release your tension. If you feel hurt, revenge and want to punch someone, the punching bag is the right place.  Punch it! Jab it hard! Harder! Harder as fast as you can! Just kidding about the revenge thing. Anyway it was a good exercise.

Have you seen Slyvester Stallone in Rocky I, II...V movie and Hillary Swank in Million Dollar Baby movie. The movies were really good and they won several awards. You should watch it. We took several boxing shots on that day. We just did it for fun while working out.


So Robert represented Rocky Balboa (Sly). Ok Rocky! 1 2 3 Action...Jab it!
Correct posture and body positioning is important in learning boxing techniques. The proper lead foot will depend whether you are right handed or left handed boxer. Right handed boxer will have their left foot in front and vice versa for the left handed. Even the punching bag is small size but the impact is great.
                                                               

Rocky was punching hanging meat!!! Gross! Huhu

I represented Maggie (Hillary Swank) from Million Dollar Baby. Pig tail braid hair style and sleeveless shirt making my image just looked like her, and ACTION!!

Below is the picture of Hillary Swank and Clint Eastwood ( boxing trainer)
There were few pictures of myself but they were blurry. The reason was because he got shaking hand after lifting weight when he took my picture. Hmmmpph! Did I look like a fighter?? Seriously..................................................... not...haha
We just have one pair of glove and one punching bag. So I let him finish his workout with boxing while I took a break and sat with my buddy, Babe. 

Babe and I enjoyed sitting and watching the evening scenery together. Was that sound romantic !? Na-ah...we are buddy! We also have some chit chat together...What were we talking about?!! huhu  some of it was about teasing Robert..
Mmmm ok the story began like this.. Recently Robert won a $100 Gift Card from Hearst Company. This company selling the best steak ever, like New York Beef, Lamb, and some good quality product. Each item cost about $20++ per piece. Obviously it's so expensive. We've been discussing about what we should have from the gift card. I wish he could bought me some lamb because I love lamb chop. but sadly he did not like lamb...So that was part of my joke below:

Reminder: The dog is the first talker


 Suddenly a man was driving a red truck just passing by the yard, he barked that truck like crazy and so annoying.




So that was all for sunday!! Love y'all