Love to get free good stuff.
I am

HAPPY


Avoiding the chances to get good items? No way!  I think everybody love free foods and nice stuff. All those items in the picture above were some of the free stuff I claimed from the Walmart store. The companies sent me the coupons in the mail last week and I felt so excited.

Clairol company has launched foam hair color this year and they had given away 100,000 free boxes which is 25,000 each day for 3 days. Registering name in their Facebook page was part of the application. I could imagine  the page was hardly open due to the traffic over the internet on the first day, everybody want it so I kept trying to refresh the page.  I successfully registered my name after trying for a while. I tried also on the 2nd day with Robert's name. I didn't think it was success because of the same address. But luckily he got that coupon in the mail yesterday.
 
Planters also had given 50,000 free packs of peanut or almond for a night and advertised it on the Facebook.  50,000 packs wasn't much. I had to really  quick register on that night.

Even I am not a coffee drinker, I still want free a bottle of coffeemate. They launched some new flavours and I do not know the total of bottle they had given away. Now most companies using Facebook to promote their product. But you have to like them.