Daylight saving time or DST has been starting since Sunday (March 12). I had to adjusted the clock one hour ahead. Now it's back to 12 hours different between US and Malaysia.  This shifting time is really messing me up. Obviously it's confusing my sleeping time, wake up, lunch and dinner schedules. I still hard to accept and I know it's taking me sometime to adapt this transitioning time.
The phrase "spring forward, fall back" helps people to remember to advance one hour clock ahead during late winter and  move one hour back during fall. It's switching from Standard time to Daylight saving time. If you notice, I had written the blog about "Switching to standard time?"in Nov 2010.

Generally daylight saving time is reportedly saves energy. During daylight saving time the sun appears to rise one hour later and therefore reduces the period between sunset and bedtime by one hour. This means it allows us to use less energy in lighting our homes by taking advantage of the longer days of spring and summer. We may use a bit more electricity in the morning because it is darker when we get up, but that is usually offset by the energy savings in the evening.
 
However it saves energy, this daylight saving time really affecting my sleep schedule. Now I am still thinking it is 11 pm even it's actually 12 am when I see the clock. I hope it will be over soon in a couple of days.