Temperature was changing from sunny into harshly cold, cloudy and raining has been pouring down since Thursday last week. I think everybody was expecting the end of  nasty, cruelty of coldness but no one knows.This weather really got me glum, moody and I can't wait to feel the warm and sunny soon. 
Dear Sun, 
I wish you would appear tomorrow! Warm place just caught in my thought. "Yeah, my home,". My memory had recalled out of  the blue about my  Australians colleagues, Alan and Steve. They were in love with Malaysia and wish never went back to Adelaide, OZ after accomplishment of work. Robert also always getting excited about warm weather and spending hours under the sun never bothering him. Generally the sun really affecting people and making them happier than cold weather.That's some of the reason majority of westeners moving to warm country or different hot places.
***********End of weather issue***************

Last Sunday afternoon, my baby had been doing something in the kitchen for few hours. I noticed that he boiled some eggs  and I thought he cooked it for making salad. He called me to the kitchen after a while, I came and saw 6 red plastic cups in a row and the eggs that he boiled were laying on the table. Each cup has filled up with different water colored,  they were blue, red, green, yellow, purple and orange. Oh! He spent his time preparing and setting up the table to make Easter eggs.  So I thought him wrong!
We had a creative and fun activity on that day. I  started it with dipping each egg in a different color but the color wasn't turn out brightly. They were pastel color. But he did in other way,  he soaked two eggs and let them stayed in that cup almost half an hour. Definitely I followed his method, soaking all those eggs after I saw his egg absorbed the liquid and turned out nicely in solid color. 
We dried them out on the box which already  poked  to make them stand still. I glued some of it with colored sand  as a final touch up. This sand was really messed my work, I accidentally dropped the egg and hit the sand bowl so the sand scattered all over the table, my t-shirt, poor me! I stopped in the halfway of doing it. The final result was in the picture below, tadaaa....
They looked pale when they dried. Maybe water-based color or the old product were part of the reason. Actually that egg dye coloring kit had been staying in a kitchen cabinet about a year ago, nobody use it and we planned to use it instead of throwing it away. 
We thought that would be cute to place them in the basket, but I can't find the basket. Finally we stored in the refrigerator. We ate some of them.

The picture below showing the easter eggs that I made a couple years ago. We boiled so many eggs that time and using vinegar was part of the  color ingredient. The result was so terrific and I love the colors. All those eggs looked amazing when I put them in the basket filled with fake grass.
Another colored eggs
Would you imagine if a hen lays egg like those color?  Huhu...that would be strange, I bet the price of chicken will go up.


Have a good week!!