First thing  say a little prayer for all those victims of Japan earthquake and tsunami waves on March 11th.
There were 3 things happened today! 
1) St Patrick Day, 
2) the beginning of NCAA Basketball tournament and 
3) I got a package of NBA Adidas team t-shirt in the mail.


St Patrick's Day or also called St Patty's Day or St Paddy's Day is celebrated on March 17. The religious holiday began in Ireland and St Patrick is one of Ireland's patron saints. It is believed that as the Irish spread out around the world and it is widely celebrated by Irish in many places such as the Great Britain, Canada, United States, Australia, New Zealand and Argentina. St Patrick's Day is not a federal holiday in the United States. Schools, businesses and organizations are open as usual. 
Some large cities with large Irish-American population like New York, New Orlean,Chicago and Seattle celebrating it with large street parade to mark St Patty's Day. People who celebrate it concentrate on Irish theme parties, often dress in green clothing and eat food which is either naturally or dyed green.

Traditionally for those people who not do not wear green are pinched as a reminder to wear green to honor the day. 
This morning I got few pinches from hubby today as a joke. 
Me :Ouch! That's hurt! Why you pinch me?
R : You suppose to wear green today
Me: What? why?oh St patrict day? I am not Irish and I'm not celebrating it.
R: I don't care, haha!
He was trying to pinch me several times and he stopped when I put a green dress on before going out to the store. Anyway I love green and this is me in the green dress.

                           # End of the story about patrick#
  *************************************************
One of my favourite sport is basketball and I've been watching this games almost every night. I love the part when the player strives to shoot 3 pointer. Some of favourite teams are UNC and BYU.
NCAA basketball tournament just started today and majority of large companies like ESPN, Fox sport, Yahoo sport, Coca Cola and other sports company which sponsored the basketball events launching the NCAA Tournament bracket free contests for sport fans. 

Each contest has different prizes and money prizes which cost thousands and million dollars. Anyone who entered the contest could win the prizes if they filled out a perfect bracket. How much chances to get a perfect one?! I know it is very hard to do that.
This games is unpredictable when they are playing in a tournament. There are  64 teams and each basketball team players has its own strength, weaknesses, achievement history and good coaches. So try our luck then! We are part of the thousands fans who entered the contest. 
Yesterday was the last day to enter the contest and we stayed up late at night to pick the teams for several contests and filled out the bracket. It  was so interesting when selecting the best team. I didn't study the teams like my hubby did..hehe! The final games will be sometime in early April. No hope to win, but we did  it for fun and it would be very grateful if we could win one of them.
                ****************************************
I won a gift card prize when I played the online games of NBA (national baskeball association) website last week. It was just a simple and fun games that I finished for just a few seconds. Winning that prize really unexpecting  and making me so excited. So I ordered a Detroit Piston Adidas t-shirt from the gift card via online in NBA store website and here is the t-shirt I am wearing...
 I love this red color and the softness of the fabric.