Things have been pretty hectic last week. Filing taxes  and preparing calls from companies were part of the matters.

Monday, April 18th was the deadline for filling taxes for both Federal and NC State. It's been 2 years I filed the tax but still I had hard time to fill out the calculation section. There is a public service who manage and prepare tax for people and they will charge certain fees. Definitely I can manage it myself. so I made it in the last minute. 
Thank god, I had done with it and sent it on Saturday, the day of Tornado happened.

 *****************************************
On Thursday April 21st we received some kind of surprises thing. Definitely I love a good thing unexpectedly. Coincidentally two packages arrived in different time on the same day! One from UPS and another one from US Parcel (USPS). I guess this is our lucky day. 
First arrival - Xbox 360 play station



2nd arrival - Telescope


Actually the packages were the winning prizes from the contest that he entered couple weeks ago. Congratulations Sweet Pea!