Waiting for this flower to bloom had given me a little suprise. I won't miss a chance to see on the right side of flower bed everytime I drive out of the driveway of my house.Or I will be standing next to it when walking with the dog.
I've never seen this plant before. No idea what kind or it's name. They popping with buds and soft green leaves and they've been there few weeks since Red Azalea growing tremendously in our flower bed.
Day after day I had curious thought about it.
How it looked  like?
Was it pretty?
Smell?
Can't wait.
Finally its blooming and I love the combination of the colors, purple, yellow and some white.The petals are so soft and it scent so pleasantly. Actually the flower was violet color but it came out like bluish in the picture.
This flower really delicate and it can't hold strong no more than 3 days. The petals were so sensitive and tore out when it got wet after raining or strong wind.
 After raining few days ago,