Tornado storm hit us on Saturday's night, April 16 and that was the worst weather ever happened in my place (NC). In the other word is Twister or cyclone. Actually this violent weather began Thursday in Okhlahoma, cutting across to the  Deep South on Friday and hitting North Carolina and Virginia on Saturday night.

Hearing the blast sound of the strong wind around the house, seeing flash on the sky and seeing the trees moving back and forth really frightened me. That extreme weather cumulated the rain, storm, lightning and wind.  We were in the dark when the electrical power was cut off for few hours on that night and we have to lit few candles in the house. We took precaution by updating the weather forecast with internet phone so that we could run to the safe spot in the house if the Tornado reach our house.

The tornado gone around 11.30 pm and the power back on. We felt so relieved.

On the next day  tv reported at least 21 death, 130 serious injuries and the storm demolished a lot of the houses and buildings in many places throughout NC including Jacksonville which located half an hour drive from our house.

OMG! this was really serious disaster happened in my area.
I couldn't believe it when looking all those pictures. Some pictures I attached that I got from internet. You can see more pictures in this site



I was really thankful that violent tornado didn't rip our house but I have thoughts and prayer for those who lost their homes, belongings or were injured in the storm.

And many thanks to my family in Malaysia for your prayer and concern of my safety here.