It took me many weeks to decide what I should get from Amazon. Winning  Amazon gift cards from PCH online plus promotional gift given by Amazon wasn't a big deal. This is the 3rd gift card prize I won from PCH.

Last time I used the 2nd gift card to buy a rubber nylabone for Babe and this time it's my turn to get something for myself. I have been looking for clothing like dress, skirt, skort,t-shirt, sweater and shoes. Buying clothing online is really undesirable to me even they look nice and fair price. Definitely I love going to the store, feel the softness of fabric and try them on.

No idea.

How about something to munch on? Cereal bars? Chocolate? A gift basket contains nuts and dried fruit? That's cool. A lot of choices to pick and it driving me nuts when I looked all those good food. The amount of Amazon gift card was $30 and shipping cost certainly under my consideration.

Basically I seek hubby's recommendation everytime I want to order online. He happily suggested me to buy this item. So I ordered two items and waiting patiently about a week.
 

On Thursday last week, my package of Amazon safely arrived at home. Thank god. The package was a big rectangular box and it was heavy. 
Obviously I hardly impatient to open the box with a thought "Did they send the right stuff???Yup..That was it, I was so excited!!I think everybody excited too.
The items were 20 packs of Korean noodles and 4 packs of canister of Sun Maid dried apricot.

Actually total cost of both items including shipping were $48.17, but I just paid only $3.40. How did it work like that?

Noodles : $19.96 + Apricots  : $17.26 + Shipping : $10.95  = $48.17

So the deals were from combination of super saver discount(free shipping if ordered more than $25) + my promotional gift code + gift cards. Yeayy! it  saving a lot.


Those items were in a good condition. This Korean Noodle is very spicy and has a great flavour. It is a simple meal but really made me full.