In UK or Europe, a "biscuit" is a hard baked sweet, flat and hard but in America; they called a "cookie" or "cracker". I used to think biscuits in British term when Robert said "biscuit". American biscuit is different thing. It is small bread made with baking powder without yeast. Since I have been living in the US, I have to twist my thought of the "biscuit" term and I think I get used to American term now.
I used to make American biscuits from scratch but today I made easy biscuit from pancake mix (picture above). I got this recipe from this site (click here) but I modified it by adding some onion dip powder. I skipped butter. It is only 3 main ingredients.

1st thing to do:
Preheat oven 400 deg F
Spray the baking pan with cooking spray

Ingredient as the picture (excluded water& paprika)
  • 1 cup Pancake mix
  • 1/2 cup sour cream (I used 4 Tbsp)
  • 1 tsp of onion dip powder
  • 1 Tbsp water.
  • Paprika
  1. Mix sour cream + water + onion powder until well blend
  2. Add pancake mix and stir it until dry ingredient perfectly moist.
  3. Spoon them into the baking sheet
  4. Bake for 10-11 minutes. 
  5. Sprinkle with paprika

Serve while it still warm. Enjoy!