A temperature has been reaching almost 90 degree Fahrenheit (32 deg Celsius) since two weeks ago. Sun rays made your skin dry and you will feel burning so never leave home without a bottle of water,UV sunblock lotion and sunglasses. This crazy hot weather also getting me dehydrated easily. I think everybody satisfies and comfort with cold drinks, cool place, cold shower during hot weather for sensory reasons. Definitely I prefer to get some ice lemon tea or lemonade or smoothies or ice blended or feel just to plunge into a pool. But I changed my mind and I stopped by at the store. Looking for cool drinks?? Nope. I walked to frozen section...

That store have 4 rows of different frozen food section and the picture above is one of the rows for frozen dessert section. This giant fridge on my left side contains a variety of ice creams and on the right side is for frozen fruits, juices and other kind of dessert.
Finally I stopped at my favourite section..here it is. Ice cream section.


There are a lot of choices, brands and flavours. I do not know which one to choose and I just grabbed two of them 

I guess those are my favourite. I love it!