Spinach has been my most favourite vegetable since I was a kid. My mom always buying few bunches of fresh spinach from market and boiled them with seasoning. When I go to the store here, it is very hard to see fresh spinach that sold loose. Maybe they were out at the time when I went there. Mostly I found them in canned, frozen and pre-packaged bags (Fresh-prewashed spinach). Certainly I pick the fresh baby spinach in pre-packaged bag like in the picture.
It’s already prewashed and ready to eat. Anyway I still wash them before serving.  Is it better to eat raw or cooked? I like both ways. There are many recipes to eat them raw and I made it simple as below:
Ingredient:
1 cup fresh baby spinach
1/2 cup mandarin orange
1/4 cup raisins
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp orange juice
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp honey
salt and paper
* optional dressing: balsamic vinaigrette

Preparation:
Mix olive oil, orange juice, lemon juice and honey in small bowl. Set aside.
Combine spinach, mandarin orange and raisin in medium bowl.
Pour dressing over the salad and toss.
Add salt and pepper for taste

This is for single serving. You can double it up.