Sunny, heat and dry.Those are the signals that summer will be arriving soon. It's been weeks that we have no raining at all. Temperatures getting warmer day after day. Feels like burning in the microwave outside. It turned me off to drive in hot weather. We also having less night time when the daytime period currently longer than 12 hours.(14 hours-sunrise 5.30 am; sunset 8.35 pm). Since the weather is consistently warm around May-June, some unexpected guests just popped up in the yard without warning. What a particular month!
I found a turtle crossing the front yard. It was a big turtle. He got into his shell when I came closer to him.
Then he started moving when I walked away from him,
The wild rabbits, they like to hop around and having meal by eating grass in the evening. Their ears are really sensitive and they will run away in a second if I go to near them. So I snuck out through window to take their pictures.
The most thing I hate is snake. I found it under the truck and I moved him away with a long stick. Even it isn't poisonous snake but I don't really wanted to be my unexpected guest.
I wish there will be rainy day in sometime soon. Have a good weekend!!