Today is the Christmas day. I woke up late this morning. Alice went out early this morning to Beaulaville for Christmas feast at Elaine's house. Personally My baby and I really do not have Christmas spirit like everybody else. Many people decorate their house after the Thanksgiving day. Maybe it was because it is just like normal holiday and nothing so special.


Definitely I changed my mind and got motivation about holiday when I went to the garage and see all the decorations stuff on the pool table. I was thinking to put up all the decorations around the house into the "Christmas Theme" today.


But the tree, I have been putting up the tree 3 days ago before christmas. Anyway this year we have a fake tree. I still miss the smell of fir tree when I put it up last year.

Christmas tree in the night time
The pictures below showed the decoration I put around the house. First thing was decoration on the door
Then I replaced the old clock to christmas theme clock

I also set the table with Poinsettia flower and green and red table cloth. The red color of the flower was really outstanding.
Even my dog, Babe..I put a stuff on his head to represent a reindeer. I took much time to make him stay with that thing because he did not like that stuff on his head and he tried to take it off.

We decided to have roast beef instead of turkey. So I made roasted beef, potato salad, sweet potato pie and blueberry jelly. You can see how juicy the beef was..actually it was a whole 3 lb beef but it was cut by Robert.

My plate contained a slice of roast beef, potato salad and some mixes of lettuce.
The color of jelly was  crystal blue and it was really strange when I saw it on my plate. But the taste was yummy.
Lastly best wishes from us to all friends and family here,