I was wondering when Robert told me the other day about chocolate ball shape like orange. WHAT?!! Shaped like orange? I was never thought that chocolate has kind of special version. Christmas is just around the corner and we guess that chocolate is part of the holidays product. We have been looking over the internet since then and we found Terry chocolate brand website. Certainly we don't want to order it online. 

Feeling of excitement just surrounding me when I went to the Walgreen store to look for it. A lot of chocolates and candy with different form on the rack at the christmas product segment. It took a while for me to find because I can't imagine how it looked like and finally I found it. Yeayy!! but it wasn't Terry but different brand. That was the only one brand they sell so I bought two kinds; milk chocolate and dark chocolate. Here they are

The chocolate itself is wrapped in orange and yellow metallic foil wrapper. It really does resemble an orange.
It is solid chocolate when I hold it and I have to tap it on the hard surface to separate that chocolate into slices.
The smell of orange really hitting me when I opened the wrapper. It was very pleasant smell. Natural not artificial. Pretty round orange form.
The taste was a wonderful mixture of orange and chocolate. I nibble it one and want another
It has unique taste and rich orange flavour.. We love it so much!!!