The weather channel on tv and newspaper had informed us two days ago that our areas will be snowing on Sunday. I hoped it was true and if it is, it will be my first time to experience the snow in the winter. Definitly I missed the opportunity of snow last year and got jealous when Robert sent me a few pictures of snowman. I am really  thankful today. 

The  snow started falling around 9 am after a few hours raining last night. It was so wonderful to see the snow falling through the glass window. The top of the trees and the ground turning white around the yard. Feeling of excitement made me rushed outside with Babe. Put the boots and jacket on and walking in the snow. Cold air was blowing while snow flakes were hitting on my face. I snapped some pictures when the snow started getting heavily.


Cold, breezy and icy.
 


The snow  is about 2 inches deep at the yard and the road is so slippery and wet.

and some pictures of me in the snowing

 There will be other story of snowing so stay tune....