The snowfall and cold day won't prevent us to spend time outside of the house. We just have to wear adequate clothing like thick gloves, thick jacket, hat, socks and boots to make sure we do not get the frost bite. Frost bite is frozen body tissue when your skin affected to the extreme cold at or below 0 degree temperature. It would lead to the death of  skin tissues when body exposed to cold for long periods.

Building a snowman is part of the creative activity in the lazy winter day. All I need was few inches snow from the ground. I built it about  3 ft height, Robert said it was a dwarf snowman. I think it was cute.



Anyway it crashed when Babe jumped on it while we were throwing snowball to each other. I felt really good when Robert snapping my pictures while snowfalling

The heavy snowfall made us took a break for a while in the house then I built another snowman at the front yard. Here it is
 The snow still falling heavily.

We went outside at night around 8.30 o'clock and we decided to make a giant snowman. Our feet hardly walking in the 3 to 4 inches depth of snow.

The texture of snow was fluffy, dusty and crystallize. It didn't stick together when we rolled the ball to make a snowman unless we put some water in it. So we changed our plan.
We went to the backyard and found some wet snow on the kitchen steps. We made snowballs and filled in the buckets. We gonna have some snowballs fight.Yeay!!
Here it's a bucket full of snowballs
Before snowball fighting, I took a chance to lay my body on the snow. Cold and soft exactly.
We set the games in the middle of the field and sitting apart around 6 feet from each other. Throwing snowballs to each other was really entertaining and so fun. That balls was hard, cold and burst out into dust when they hitting us and one snowball enough to make us hurt and fell down. We laughed when we hit each other face. We played and so busy making snowball until I realized that my feet got numb. I hope I didn't get frost bite. I told him about the condition of my feet and we decided to stop after a while. Below was the picture of Robert  helping me making my snowballs for the last fight.

 Babe was sitting while waiting us playing snowball fight.
Another thing to tell you is I made snow ice. I picked some clean snow and filled in the bowl. Then I put some evaporated milk, caramel syrup and some corn. It just look like ABC or in malay "Air Batu Campur". ABC is one of the ice cream dessert in Malaysia.
Cold, smooth like ice blended. The taste was marvellous, really special from the sky.