Cold, freezing, icy, frost and dead looking, all those words are so popular in the cold season. I am totally hate very very cold temperature. The autumn had gone and the winter just started two days ago on 21st December according to calendar.
This cold season sometimes turned me into a lazy person and do nothing except eating hot food, drinking warm hot chocolate (French Vanilla Hot Chocolate is my favourite) and sitting in front of my laptop for hours or avoiding myself to go outside.

What a good about the cold weather? There is no mosquito or any bugs flying around or bite me while being outside and I can feel the fresh of air surrounding me.
What are not good about it ? I need to wear thermal undershirt, sweater and socks all the time to keep my body warm even the heater is on in the house. The picture below is the heater box says 85 degree fahrenheit. It's warming the house but my feet still catching the cold.


It is nice when it just cold and no wind but when the cold wind is blowing around me its making my nose start running, my fingers start  freezing, my hair catching cold and I started getting light headed. 

Actually I enjoyed being outside in the cold weather when I put on proper clothing. Walking the dog is part of my daily activity so it is the right time to wear the winter gear - hat or tobaggon, gloves, scarf and thick jacket. I think I should be thankful and embrace an opportunity of the cold weather..