I cooked pasta in every 2 or 3 times a week alternately with rice and other meals. There are many different kind of pasta like spaghetti, angel hair, elbows, fettuccine, rotini, farfalle etc. 

pictures from barillaus.com
 
But the one I love most is pasta shells. I fell in love with its shape. It's been happening lately and I cooked it a lot.


Honestly I am not really good at cooking authentic Italian dishes. Italian has a lot of recipes for pastas and the staples of Italian cuisine are basically conjunction with 'tomato paste, sauce, olive oils, vegetables, variety of herbs and cheese'. I get bored with those ingredients. I've had enough! Done! 


I've innovated them. I fried them like fried kueh teow or fried noodles. Sautéed with onions, soy sauce and chilli sauce, mix them with eggs and vegetables. It was all set!!


That picture was taken while it was still hot. I might put shrimps and brussels sprout next time. Have you tried to cook like that before? Maybe you already did!

Have a wonderful weekend!