My mood towards food changed since fall arrival few weeks ago. I always craving something warm and hot absolutely. People say "comfort food".  There was a watermelon in the fridge and we've been storing it since we picked up the other day. I love watermelon. 
Certainly the taste would be nasty if you serve hot or warm watermelon. Also we can't let it rotten in the refrigerator for sure. So we had watermelon picnic at the backyard over the chilly weekend. Eating cold watermelon with surrounding of cold temperature. Was that sound fun?
I tasted sweet and juicy but I just can't eat it all of it. Maybe the color didn't tempt me completely. I had two to three slices of it and the rest I gave to Babe, our dog.
This year watermelon didn't turn out bright red like we used to have last year. 

We expected that watermelon hasn't matured enough when we saw it grew nearly end of summer and had been growing bigger throughout the fall. At least we have one.
Babe loves it and he ate most of it. 
The pictures below are the watermelons we had last year. They grew good in our backyard over the summer 2010.
Yummy !!!